In order to receive a low-cost dog or cat spay & neuter voucher:
- The dog must be from 14 weeks to 5 years of age.
- Co-pay: $42-82 based on size, health and the program you qualify for.
- Your cat spends time outdoors and is at least 2 lbs and not older than 5.
- Co-pay: $32
- For owned INDOOR ONLY cats, please contact the Zimmer Feline Foundation.
- If you have a FERAL cat in Valencia County go to HART NM.
For all other counties, please email us and we’ll try to find a program that works for you. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com
If you would prefer to mail or email your your application in, please return the three documents below, photo and your proof of income to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can mail it to us at, Spay-Neuter Coalition of NM, PO Box 2352, Los Lunas, NM 87031.
- General Information
- Liability Waiver
- Affidavit of Qualifying Income and NM Residency
- Email a photo of your pet to email@example.com.