Thanks for submitting your application! Please make sure you do the following:
- Please note that you need to complete this process in full for each pet.
- Print out and complete the Liability Waiver.
- Print out and complete the Affidavit of Qualifying Income.
- If your pet is up to date on their vaccines, you will need to send a copy of that as well.
- A recent photo of your dog is required. The picture may be used for fundraising or marketing purposes.
- Please email the Liability Waiver, Affidavit & your income verification as described in the Affidavit, shot record if your pet is current on his/her vaccinations, recent photo to email@example.com or mail to:
Spay-Neuter Coalition of NM
PO Box 2352
Los Lunas, NM 87031
Once your application is received, we will review it and let you know by email if you have qualified. Once qualified, we will give you available dates, a voucher with all information, and send you a PayPal Invoice for your co-pay due 48 hours after scheduling. Keep in mind that we’re booking out up to 30 days for small females and all males. Females over 15 lbs are being put on a waitlist until we hire another vet. Cats are only booking out 1-2 weeks.
All animals are required to have or get rabies and combo vaccines, either before or during the clinic. They are covered in the voucher, but you can not opt out of the vaccines without a note from your vet.
The vouchers cover the procedure, vaccines, cone and long lasting pain shot. Co-pays range from $42-$82 based on health and services.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 505-922-5490 with any questions.
Thank you very much!